Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2005, 11:34 AM

Default travel info for WSOP (mostly off-topic)

We've decided to turn my WSOP ME trip into a family vacation, but neither my wife nor I have ever been to Vegas so we need some reliable info.

If any of you can recommend a good kid-friendly hotel or two (or a website or other source that can provide that kind of info), I would really appreciate it. If it makes any difference, we have two girls - older one is 4 1/2 and the other one is almost 3.

Info regarding how to get the best (i.e. cheapest) fares on flights to Vegas would be appreciated as well. Are package deals with the hotels the way to go or should we book everything separately?

I realize this should probably go in another forum, but it isn't obvious to me which one it should be, so I'm just posting it here since this is where people are most likely to know me (and help [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). I apologize for any inconvenience.

Later,
Che

--------------------------------

<font color="blue"> Playing WSOP sats on stars? Playing WSOP prelim events? </font>

Don't pay full price!

Buy W$ from me for 90 cents per W$. PM me if interested.