Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2005, 09:27 PM

Default BEWARE OF BODOG!!

I am a Canadian Resident living in the US and as you know BODOG does not accept Canadian customers. So I emailed and asked and they said as long as I have my US address and US bank account, then i'm ok.
So I sign up and win over $3000 in a couple hours when all of a sudden it says that my account has been disabled. After 2 days and 50 faxes of stuff they want later they say they don't believe I live in the US even though i showed them mail and have my US bank account in the US.
So now they say i'm out of luck and are taking my $3000 in winnings and theres nothing I can do.
If I would have lost you can bet they would have kept the money, so how do they figure they can keep my winnings? And worse, not like they're giving the $3000 back to people I won it from, but they keep it as profit. Does anyone else find this ridiculous? I say stay away from them at all costs. Not a very good way to get new customers or keep them. I've got accounts at 10 different sites and have even heard of anything close to this stupid.