Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2005, 08:08 PM

Default A confusing hand for me, wondering bout agression and wa/wb

Is this hand played horribly?

I only have about 30 hands at this table so no real reads at all. Boath players seem to be fairly loose, but with only a hand or two shown from each of them who knows. The table was sitting at a whoping 45% seeing the flop when I joined 30ish hands ago.

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 :#A500AF(villan1)/ calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, BB :#A500AF(vilan2)/ calls, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 :#A500AF(villan1)/ 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB :#A500AF(vilan2)/ caps</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 :#A500AF(villan1)/ calls, Hero calls.

PF after I raise and get not one, but two limp/reraises I have no idea what is going on.

Flop: (15.40 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
vilan2 checks, villan1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, vilan2 calls, villan1 calls.

Flop gives me TPTK and a possible strait draw and plenty of over card/pair worries. I figure I bet and if reraised I'm done.

Turn: (9.20 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
vilan2 checks, villan1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, vilan2 calls, villan1 calls.

The two cc's and another strt card and again, no idea where I am. Figure if I check someone is bound to bet this board on the next street as a bluff and I still have a resonable chance mhig. I bet again, with the same plan as on the flop, a ckraise will fold me. Again, two cold calls. No idea where I stand still.

River: (12.20 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
vilan2 checks, villan1 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 12.20 BB

After I'm checked to on the river with a blank falling I am guessing that I am still ahead, figureing that a bet wins the pot for me right there, but don't want to halve to call a rraise or fold to a bluff. So I check it thru.

Is this a way ahead way behind situation, or did I just make a total mess of this hand?