Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2005, 04:34 AM

Default Totally [censored] fed up... my letter to Empire VIP re: SSN, etc.

Here's the bulk of a letter I sent to Empire VIP tonight. I've put up with their ass customer service and software since the games are great, cashouts quick, and they market well. Note: Empire is my ONLY active Party skin account:

"I received a popup when I tried to deposit $1,000 at Empire with Neteller saying I had "exceeded the $15,000 monthly deposit limit"... huh? It was my first deposit of the month. So the notice said to give my social security number (yeah right) or send my driver's license, which I begrudging did. Even though they said that within 20 minutes my account would be unblocked, I got an e-mail saying "This matter cannot be resolved on the phone. Please call us." But I *didn't even do anything wrong!!!!*

I'm really frustrated about this, and I am at my wit's end. If they need to contact me about something, they need to articulate what it is. I did EXACTLY what they said to do, even though I did nothing wrong.

Please do me a favor and forward this to an Empire manager and/or ownership, if possible. I don't know if this is the workings of IGMedia or Party or Empire, but I'm not going to take this anymore. I've put up with crappy customer service (Empire VIP being the one exception) at Party-related businesses, and I'm putting the hammer down. If this isn't satisfactorily resolved, I'm taking my business elsewhere and encouraging my high MGR friends to do the same."

If anyone is of the opinion that I'm being a whiny bitch, that's fine, I don't care. I want to know if anyone else is finally fed up with this crap... incorrect generic responses to specific e-mails, dodging the issues at hand, etc.

Dan