Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2005, 06:47 PM

Default PartyPoker support hard at work....hahahah!!!

To be fair I actually emailed this to the VIP@empirepoker.com addy, cuz I used to typically get a faster (and much better) response, Im sure it coincidence, but they used to have english names. Now the support there is just as bad as the info@empire and the info@party, and the names are no longer english. Im assuming empire support and party support are the same. Anyway...

So I am searching for a table to sit at, and I see a table that has double the pot average of the next closest table. Wow, must be some impressive action going on there! So I open the table hoping to get the next seat, and what do I see??? Incredibly obvious and blatent collusion by two players. raising everyone out of the pot, and then folding for 1 bet. Lol, I even saw one hand, were Player A raised PF, Player B 3 bet it, everyone including the blinds folded, and then player A caps, and player B then FOLDS. Sexy!!! What else do I notice? both these jokers have "not available" for their city information.

Even tho I'm not in the game I fire off a letter to support because collusion hurts us all. I inform them of the table number and ask them to take a look a the very suspicious betting patters from the players who also have "not available" as their city.

What response do I get back??

over 5 hours later here is the email I get

With reference to your email, we would like to inform you that if a player's details are not updated in our records, then his city column will show up as 'Not Available'. Once the details get updated in our records his city will be shown properly when he sits at a table.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Have a Good Day!!

lol, nice. I alert them to blatent collusion, do they say they are looking into it, or anything like that? nope, they address the most important part of the email, the lack of a city showing up!!!! lol!!

It frightens me, that these are the idiots who will have the biggest influence over the future of online poker. This is almost as bad as the email I sent them concerning bot play, and they responded with "you shouldn't worry, most bots aren't very good".