Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Just Another Hand of Poker

Pokerstars, .5/1 NL

Been at the table for about 30 mins. About average table. The MP3 reraiser I don't have a strong read on. But reraises before the flop have been rare to nonexistant at the table so far. All players start with around $100.

Here we go.

EP raiser makes it $4 to go. MP3 makes it $16 to go without hesitation. After some deliberation, I call on the button with K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] . EP raiser also calls the reraise. Uh oh.

Flop comes down: ($48)

2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

They both check (I'm thinking WTF is going on here). Again, after some deliberation I bet the pot ($50) not wanting to give a free card to hands with an A in them - also to extract value from AJs(?) or QQ or a stubborn AK or whatever they have. EP folds and MP3 flat calls the $50. (?) Very strange.

Turn ($150) is a harmless:

8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Villian checks. I have $35 left in my stack. Your action on the turn and comments on the rest of the hand. (Hint: I think I F'd it up on the flop)

Thanks.