Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2005, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Very Long & Boring

Good questions and I await Grunch's respone, most of that was pretty much exactly what I was going to ask.

I too have read HoH and played quite a few sit and go's to break the mundane world of grinding limit. I do well int eh SnG's, dont have my ROI right now, but I have been winnign money. I dabble in the small buy in multi's on party every once in awhile, but a lot of it is a crap shoot. How worth it is it to be playing those 5 and 10+1 multis party and the likes run? With the donks playing in those tourneys, it makes for an entertaining ride, but I don't know how much real value there is other than the experience of a massive array of styles you encounter. I think I am going to continue grinding limit, reread HoH on my plane ride to Vegas next Tuesday and coem back and hammer sit n go's and roll the winnings over to a couple higher buy in multi's. If I wasnt taking a trip to vegas very soon, I would have roll over 3K, but its going to take a little hit, but hopefully I do some winning in Vegas to dampen the blow.

This post has no real questions, just some random thoughts on playing multi's. Droolie pretty much covered anything I was going to ask. Appreciate all the things you do for us in the micros here, and great job on the rebuilding.