Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Party signon bonus stacking question 1st post

i have been lurking and learning from you guys here in the zoo and 2+2 since I started party about 5 months ago. I am very much appreciative of all the sharing of ideas, and I am nearing a point where I can contribute ideas also.

Anyway, I have a question:

Backstory: Lets say "hypothetically" that when i started party a few months ago I was having financial difficulties and had to signup with my sisters info/bankaccount.

Now, I have cashed out some poker profits and paid off my debts and got a brand spanking new checking account of my own. I've got some cash and want to start my whoring career. So first, I am going to sign up at party, depositing $500 for the %20 up to $100 signon deal. What I want to know is if I can stack that bonus with the refer a friend bonus if I refer myself from my sisters account ($50 for her account, $25 for the new one).

If it is stackable, do you think it will be too risky (same IP, last name, she never actually played on it, etc.)

I am planning on doing this tonight, so if anyone sees this any light shed would be much appreciated.

Keep up the good work, hopefully I can become part of the community here.