Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2005, 12:44 AM

Default Re: poker strategy blog

Wow- sorry i am new here but I have to add my two cents... Couple things.. Tek is right, observing small subtlties of other players is needed to get an upper hand. But Tek, that seems to be your only agrument and ifoldaces has answered you a few times already. He is assuming you already do that...because your more than an amature who plays the game a few times a year... Another thing, this blog was directed at pros who seem to go on tilt but dont know how to get out of it, and think that changing a techinical strategy will fix it.

IfoldAces is offereing a different approach to get out out of the tilt realm. And its not something you will find in a skalansky book. Its use fuladvice to those of us ( and I happen to be one with much success) who feel that zen is/can be the next level past the mastery of poker probablility and tells. If you dont agree, simply move on. But Tek, your arguments are dead, he answered them. Zen is not needed to be great at poker, but for some peopel it seems to click, maybe you should even give it a try,zen just might help you.