Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Im going to ruin some good overlay.

I didnt see much about it except in the IRC channel, so i thought i would share this with the zoo.

Bodog poker has been running 100K guarenteed MTT's that have a tremendous overlay. With an entry of 100+9, i think this afternoons tourney had something like 60 grand or so of overlay.

want an even better deal? Bodog also has a constant 20% reload bonus going, and a %20 sign up bonus. So, depo 600 bones, get your 20 percent, then buy in to the tourney essentially for free. Two tabling 3/6 would take approx 10 hours to clear this bonus, so it could easily be cleared in a couple of days, withdraw, lather, rinse and repeat for next week until you win the big prize. Then stake me since i clued you in.

A couple of things:

There is no max on these bonuses. You can deposit up to the limit for any given method of depositing and recieve a full bonus. However, from what i understand, you cant withdraw until you clear the bonus, which, while not full tilt style, is not overwhelmingly simple either.

This is not comeptetive with a party+rakeback day, nor would i recommend it as such. This is a way to essentially freeroll in a fairly large payout tourney that has a huge overlay. For instance, my bodog table are tables number 9 and 10 for me so that i still get party/skins + rakeback.

Some people dont like bodog at all. I havent had any great problems there, other than how card dead i was this morning., but YMMV.

Finally, and perhaps most controversially. Bodog does offer a refer a friend bonus that is fairly high. If anyone wants to offer me some juice for bringing this to their attention, i would not be opposed to splitting the bonus with you. PM me for details. However, this info is free to use, and no one should feel under any obligation to allow me to refer them. (if a mat or someone else (whos opionion i respect) thinks that this is to spammy, let me know in thread or through pm and i wil edit it out. but i think its fairly legit)

peace

john nickle