Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2005, 09:51 AM

Default Re: Neteller Problems

[ QUOTE ]
With that said, is there a way that a casual player can get money into a poker account short of linking the checking account online.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was able to set up a Neteller account without linking to a checking account. It was very frustrating and there was much cursing involved. In the end, what I did was:

1. Set up a Neteller account without depositing anything (to get the account number).

2. Deposit to Party using their Global Connect Card option (there was a fee of about 5-6% for this, which sucked but I was fed up and just wanted to set up an account).

3. Played enough to clear the bonus on Party.

4. Cashed out some of the money from Party to Neteller to fund the Neteller account.

5. Then I had to call Neteller because this didn't work. Once I talked to them and explained that I couldn't link my checking account to them (I told them that "my wife would kill me" and that seemed to convince them), they cleared the deposit and activated my account.

6. Since then I have made several transfers between Neteller & Party and Neteller & Ultimate Bet with no problems.

This may not be the best way to go about this, but it did work for me.

The whole experience was fairly frustrating though.

Good luck.