Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2005, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Major Problems with cardroom staff and management at Caesar\'s Indiana.

I was playing 5/10 last night, but it sounds like we weren't at the table.

That irrelevant fact aside, I agree somewhat with your criticism of the dealers and staff. The problem with the dealers is that they are your typical riverboat dealer (at least in Indiana.) Perhaps they are a little slower than average, but it often doesn't bug me. They're nice people and keep the game friendly.

I do, however, strongly agree with any criticism of the card room staff. I don't play there enough to know all the floor staff by name, but I find most of them to be extremely incompetent. They run their list very inefficiently. They are slow to get new players in. You can never get their attention if you need something from the floor desk. (I thought they were quite good as an exception last night, actually.) Generally, my biggest problem is with the floor staff, however. They just don't seem to know how to run a cardroom.