Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2005, 05:02 PM

Default So I tried 6tabling..

no problems. Thought 5 was my max due to hardware, but I can get the 6th on my 1050x780 or whatever laptop, overlap there but easy to deal with it (I 2-3 tabled with it before my dell lcd).

Continuously running 6, I get in as many tables per hr as alot of guys who 8 table in sets. Just increased my income by 20% as wel [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Not a great run, got bubbled (4th&5th) too many times, but ah well. Also, if I decided to continuously 6table $22s, I'd make more per hr than alot of guys who 4 table the $55s in sets, with much lower variance [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Doesn't matter though, hopefully I'll be 6 tabling the $55s in a week or 2.

It's 7am here, I've been up for 12hrs, so my sleeping pattern is pretty screwed. Gonna see if I can hit 100 sngs today (80 to go, so another 9 hrs).

BTW, it's possible to make 6 figs at the $22s...9 sngs an hr, 25% ROI and rakebake gives 100k working 5 to 5.5 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 47 weeks a year. Obviously no point doing this since you'd make even more at higher levels, I just like to know how easy it is to make good money at chump change buyins [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]