Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2005, 03:12 PM

Default i saw the weirdest thing last night....

Before I type this out I want to make it clear that I am not one of those conspiracy theorists, I dont believe online poker is rigged, I just saw something very strange happen and am wondering if anyone else has seen it happen...

I came home from a night of drinking yesterday and wanted to play some poker.. I fired up one of the party skins and smartly decided to sit down at a play money table instead of risking my roll playing drunk.

The weirdest thing happened and I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this.. some guy named "CHITISRIGGED" sat down at the table and his bankroll looked to be growing expotnentially very quickly.. almost every second there was another 10000 play chips sitting at the table with him and he wasnt playing any hands.. it was happening too fast for him to have been hitting the dealer icon and adding it manually.. I wanted to get a couple screen shots with a clock up beside the table to show how fast it was happening.. unfortunatly I only got off 1 screen shot before he left the table.. here it is.. anyone seen anything like this before??