Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2005, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Interpoker $10 for Pocket Cowboys (KK) for 3/25-3/26

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And, truth be told, I'd much rather play crypto than Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW... now you are smoking crack.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why so? Party against the hoard of bonus whores, lose half the bonus. Crypto today, up 30BB, the monthly bonus, the "we missed you" bonus, plus the KK money. Sorry, but I'd rather play the overseas players any day of the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

For pure bonus whoring... maybe. I still don't like when people say Party is tough when there's a bonus. I think that's just an excuse for a weak game. I'm not trying to slam you or anything, but I see people say that all the time but I've yet to see conclusive proof.

I know for me, I almost always do well on the Party bonuses. Crypto are hit-&-miss with me because the full games I play are usually rock gardens. I just played .5/1 NL on Crypto yesterday for the first time though and found a couple fish.

When you're talking about normal play though, I really don't think you can beat Party. All my opinions of course, but I really feel they have the best software and the best game selection (I'm talking fish ratio on tables).

On Crypto yesterday, I saw 47 hands an hour on NL. On Party during my normal play, I see over 60 hands an hour. I'll take Party for that reason only over Crypto anyday.