Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2005, 05:58 PM

Default Re: WSOP 10K Conundrums...

[ QUOTE ]
I think that hand 1 is a pretty clear fold with that amount of action in front (and behind) you in such a early spot in a tourney that people don't want to bust out of.

[/ QUOTE ]

To me, the question of how much the UTG player has is important. MP's over-the-top leads me to believe that he has a hand that I am at least 70/30 favored to win, so I am likely to win the side pot of 14K even if I lose the main pot of 12K. I am deffinately worried though. I would like to be at the table so that I could see how UTG put his money in. Just because he played out of turn, doesn't mean he has AA. He may just be resigned to dying with this hand (whatever it may be). He's a nervous player who is playing way over his head - that tells me he doesn't need the PF nuts to call here. I would be surprised to see TT, but anything less than a mid-high PP or AQ would surprise me. I'm thinking I call here. While not an easy decision, seems to be the best one IMHO.

CSC