Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2005, 05:38 PM

Default Party, Stars, or FullTilt--Your Comments/Advice Please

I've cleared my bonus on Paradise (thanks, Granny) playing .50/1 LHE. I even made some $$ in addition to the bonus. So I was thinking about trying another site, maybe some NLHE SNGs in the $5 or $10 range, and maybe move up to 1/2 LHE.

I know Stars doesn't have a deposit bonus and FullTilt's 100% is ridiculous to clear. I've also heard that the $5 SNGs on Party charge $1 rake and that the structure makes them more of a crap shoot, whereas they are better on Stars and FTP. Plus, I recently heard some folks say that the games on Party really aren't as soft as everyone says they are.

Anyway, I sure would appreciate any of your (up-to-date) comments about the sites, their tournament (SNG) structures, and the softness of the games (NLHE SNGs & LHE 1/2). I know this gets asked ad nauseum, but it's one of those things that can, and I would guess does, change from time to time.

BTW, if Party is the answer, is there any better bonus than the 20% listed in the classifieds? (I sincerely hope I'm not breaking a forum rule asking this. If I am, I apologize, and please disregard the question.)

Thanks, everyone.

Kellon