Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2005, 10:41 AM

Default Re: KQs BB - Aces Flop

Well, my thinking with the two aces flopping was that he was raising with a smaller PP, as he has done before. That said I figured I was drawing to 6 outs, plus the BD flush draw, so I took a stab as it seemed I had odds for a call.

Obviously I'm not happy the way I played it at all. I've gone through all the options and I'm still not sure what I should have done:
<ul type="square">My weak-tightedness says check-fold the flop, but it looked like I had odds for a call (assuming no A, so I know that's close).

If I lead the flop, I'll likely get raised, even against a small PP. Now where am I?[/list]In retrospect, check-calling the flop and leading the turn might have been good, as it might have been the best way to represent the A, especially since I hit an assumed out.

Obviously, I was folding the turn without a club, K or Q. My main question with all of this is that I know if I'm going to continue, I need to be more aggressive somewhere.

Assuming I'm continuing on the flop (whether that decision is good or bad) where is the best spot to get moving?