Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Underage Dilemma

I have been playing on party since July. When I created my account, I filled in all the blanks with correct info except that I listed myself as 18 instead of 17, my age at the time. I made my initial deposit with western union so it worked out fine.

I played all summer and until now. A few cashouts were made by way of mailed checks and I cashed them all without qualms at my bank. I signed on party with my real name for this reason.

The problem is now I am 18. I want to sign up for neteller because the mailed checks take so unbelievably long; even the express delivery takes 3-4 days.

If i sign up for neteller, im sure they do so sort of cross-referencing when repeated deposits/withdrawals are made. The signup process for neteller is pretty secure and i do not intend to mess with that. But now i don't know what to do regarding my party account. I do not want my account seized in the event that they figure out i was underage when i signed up.

Is closing my party account and opening a new one in 1-2 months a viable solution? Will they still have records of my current account? I dont want to sign up again and they see the same name, address, etc. but with a different birthdate. I don't want to keep getting checks in the mail.

Whats the best approach?