Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2005, 03:03 AM

Default Dealer mess up

format: 10 person sit n go, home game

short stack goes all in, gets 2 callers. callers check it all the way down..

now here is where it gets tricky. handicapped dealer burns two cards after the flop...3 of us say whoa whoa whoa dude, you just burned 2 cards, i witness the double burn as well. dealer keeps dealing (dealer is friend that was eliminated early)...short stack rivers his pair, 2 callers do not hit their AK and AQ. short stack triples up. i told them "no he is out, no way is he in." response? "no no it's a friendly game we'll give it to him." I argue back and forth and say [censored] it, whatever.

short stack goes on to rip out my heart twice. i raise 450 (75/150) preflop UTG with AJ, short stack reraises all in...dead man walking goes all in (about 900). dead man walking catches a pair of kings (all in with Kh8h) HFL he takes a monster.

then he goes on to rip me apart on another hand....i'm steaming the entire time because of the big [censored] up. dead man walking goes on to play for another 2 hours after that, i manage to build a decent stack....4 handed on the short stack i go all in with As9s...villain calls me with KhQd..he wins with a pair of kings. not my night man.

how would you handle this situation? dealer CONSTANTLY messes up and i would rather not let him deal ever again. we all take turns dealing as the button goes around..he offered to deal for us the rest of the night...like retards, we accept