Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2005, 02:22 AM

Default Re: TotalBet and UK Betting??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm 95% sure that the Neteller representive was either lying or ignorant.

Just stay the hell away from Classic Poker, they have some problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should have gotten the name of the girl i spoke with. I asked he about 5 times if there was a fee and she kept assuring me that there was none. Do you think the 2% is being taken by Ecash?

[/ QUOTE ]

Either it is Neteller, or it is Ecash and almost every other pounds and euros based site that deals with with. I'm pretty sure I have never cashed out of a non-USD site to Neteller and not got whacked for a fee.

[ QUOTE ]

Also what are the problems with Classic? I cleared their bonus last week and finally got my pin and cashed out today. I guess i will keep my fingers crossed. Please tell me it isn't a cash out problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people have no problems, but a lot of people do. Basically, they tell you that you haven't cleared the bonus and must play more hands (which isn't true); then, after playing those extra hands, they tell you the same thing again. I don't think they are malicious about it, I think they just don't have their crap together, but which one it is is irrelevant. I've seen a general consensus that they are not worth bother with.