Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Can a brotha get some love? How about help?

Okay, so some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted here in a while. I have been on the low end of variance, which I am alright with, and have not felt like a very good player lately (I know, what a fragile ego). Anyways, the variance/not winning isn't what bothers me. It is that I have been frustrated playing and angry at the bad players at the table a lot lately, which is very, very unlike me. I haven't felt tilty in a long time before the last week, and it is bothering me that I am feeling like this, and for the first time ever I am feeling like it is affecting my game.

Can someone give me some ideas for how to avoid this? Should I multi-table more? Less? Should I just balls up and quit being a pansy? Any and all advice, no matter how harsh, will be much appreciated. Sometimes I think I just need a kick in the junk to get my mind back on track.

Thanks guys (and gals, though I'm not sure who the ladies are on this forum).

-Trail

Oh, and yes, I do realize the link between the Party blind changes and the timing of this situation, so we don't really need to point out adjusting to that, playing differently, etc., as I already have made that connection and think it plays little to no part in this. Thanks though.