Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Are you addicted? 20 questions courtesy of GA

1. Did you ever lose time from work or school due to poker? No, I quit school and my job.
2. Has poker ever made your home life unhappy? No, I have no home life.
3. Did poker affect your reputation? No, I am still considered a dirtbag.
4. Have you ever felt remorse after poker? No, but I felt her sister, Betty Morse.
5. Did you ever play poker to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties? Every day.
6. Did poker cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency? I don't think I can finish this list. Wait, I already answered this.
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses? Only when I lose.
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more? Every day.
9. Did you often play poker until your last dollar was gone? Hasn't happened yet.
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your poker? How can you borrow to finance something with a loan? I thought financing was a loan.
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance poker? Yes, but no more street-walking.
12. Were you reluctant to use "poker money" for normal expenditures? Is two-weeks in Hawaii normal?
13. Did poker make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family? No, we are off welfare.
14. Did you ever play poker longer than you had planned? Just since 1978.
15. Have you ever played poker to escape worry or trouble? Quiet, I'm trying not to think about worries.
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance poker? Well, not illegal in every state.
17. Did poker cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to play poker? What, Shut up, its so frustrating hearing crap like that. I gotta take a break and go to Party.
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of poker? Yes, I had the good fortune to marry a wonderful lady and I've been playing poker ever since.
20. Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your poker? Whoa, NO! But I think I've caused it.

Well, not my best, but I'm multi-tabling right now to get over my depression about not being able to sleep and about that jewelry store heist.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]