Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Banned at Poo Mountain

[ QUOTE ]
2. meaningful to whom? This pisses me off which is hard because I'm mellowed out on P.O.T. right now.

I play like a jackhole but I like it. Everyone at the table thinks they are entitled to my money. They are not. They have to win it.

I have gone on runs taking $50 to $2,500 in one night. I lost it back the next day. But the point is that I know I'm smelling the place up but getting lucky. That's my right. If they want it, they must win it. Then the losers start bitching and bitching and bitching about how they should be winning while I'm stacking the chips.

I leave the 5/10 like a smouldering ruin and go up to 10/20. At that point I usually run into a buzzsaw because the players are not scared of my play. The only problem is, is that 5/10 does nothing for me after an hour or so.

The people who win my money can do whatever they want with it. If they want to give it to charity, fine. Its not like its being taken out of circulation never to be seen again.

I may be stoned, but your post was stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is effing sweet and, unlikely as it seems, makes this whole thread even AWESOMER than it already was.

[tips hat to Brown Thumb]