Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2005, 06:53 PM

Default New chip design...plus introduction

First off...I would like to introduce myself. I have been reading the board for quite some time, on and off. I used to play poker full time, before there was this huge boom. Once the boom started, I thought poker became too mainstream so I stopped playing. Now, I just sit in with the local guys once or twice a month.

I used to host games and tournaments, as well. I had blackjack, roulette, craps, and poker going. Everything is basically in storage. I just revamped one of my poker tables from a 10 person table to a 5 person table (plus the dealer spot). Recently a bunch of guys have been wanting to play regular games. I have custom chips from pc.com. I have had them since about the middle of 2000. They were well used about 5 nights a week.

However, I thought it was time for a change. So I just did a new design for the new labels I would like to have printed up for my chips. I have contacted Jason about getting them printed up. Let me know what you guys think about the design. I toyed with many different designs over the past few weeks. I finally decided on these. Check out the link: New Chips

All positive feedback is appreciated. (Anything negative will be hung out to dry...) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

sv