Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2005, 07:14 PM

Default Turn Action: 40-80 Northern CA

Good game. Loose and VERY passive for the most part.

MP is a tough playing regular. For those in the know its Henry. We have played plenty together so we know each other pretty well.

Button is a young asain guy whose stuck, but seems like he has a clue. Very capable of laying down a hand on the turn when he thinks he is beat. However, I got the impression he is still in the phase where he is infatuated with making fancy moves.

My image at the time, except for the regulars, is just one of the gang. I have been playing a lot more hands than usual because there have been so many profitable opportunities to overlimp with suited connectors.

Pre-Flop: Two loose limpers limp in EP, Henry limps in MP, one more MP limper, I limp with QJd in HJ, button raises, blinds and all the limpers call.

Flop: K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. All check to button who bets, folded to Henry who calls, I call. 3 to the turn for 9.5BB.

Turn: x. Henry checks, I bet.

Comments?