Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: If you can only keep 25 songs

[ QUOTE ]
Stapp is still alive and well...

[/ QUOTE ]

BLASPHEMER. This is like worshipping a false idol. Scott Stapp is not in this group!!! What a joke, and they're even listing Creed's accomplishments like they had anything to do with it. Look at this excerpt from their "News" page:

[ QUOTE ]
The evolution of Mark Tremonti, Scott Phillips and Brian Marshall as artists is marked with the debut of Alter Bridge. After selling 30 million albums worldwide, Creed has called it quits and its members have chosen to pursue new creative directions. Over three albums, Creed achieved countless industry accolades, had two # 1 albums, and played to millions of fans around the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I don't know where to begin. First off, these pagans, whoever they are, are not Creed. This is like saying Wings were the Beatles just because Paul McCartney was in them. Totally not the same! Secondly, WHAT THE [censored]? Creed's accomplishments are their own. These hooligans have done nothing at all; it would be like me putting "Doctor of Organic Chemistry, M.I.T." on my resume simply because I have a friend who is one. Okay, maybe you know Scott Stapp, but you did not sell 30 million records and perform "in front of millions of fans around the world", HE DID THAT.

I am outraged and merely looking for a contact page so I can tell these horrible people what's on my mind.