Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2005, 11:34 AM

Default MEMPHIS > New Local Poker Site

The Memphis Poker Club -- memphispoker.org

The site was just launched yesterday so it's not really filling up yet but I wanted to give the Memphis locals a heads-up here. The primary purpose of the site is to offer a forum (like this) for people to post details about local home games. There are a ton going on in Memphis and I think there would be a lot more (and more successful) if we could FIND them.

Other forums on the site exist for discussing Tunica Cardrooms and Events, Online Pokerrooms, Local Free Entry Bar Tournaments, etc...

In no way to I expect memphispoker.org to even come close to this site with regards to general poker discussion.... however it will provide a great regional outlet to interact with local players and find games in the area....

I've got a couple thousand Businesss Cards on order to hand out at local bar games and home games.... this should help get the site off the ground....

Any comments/suggestions, please feel free to post them here, there, or email me......

I Posted this in Home Games forum, but cross posted here since I know there are a lot of memphis-area players who post in this forum.....

Thanks and I look forward to seeing a few of you guys over there...