Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2005, 01:45 AM

Default So I\'m up 80 BB/100 at Party 2/4 since I started reading SSH

Coincidence? I think not.

Incredible cards. I think so [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just kidding around, have only played maybe 60 hands spread out over 2 sittings, single tabling, in this little run. I told myself I wasn't gonna start playing limit until I finished this damn book but I had a few bucks in my acct so I couldn't resist.

ANYHOW, this post isn't a total stupid brag/waste of time. I have a question!

For those of you who knew about poker, maybe were slightly profitable playing limit before (like myself, but prefered NL ring games and SNG's).
Anyhow, people like us...once you read a book or two and felt like you could play solid low limit hold'em (1-2, 2-4, 3-6). You were winning consistantly and felt like you very rarely dumped money down the drain, and played solid poker. How long did it take you before you felt like you could 4 table at similar win rates? 6 table? 8 table?

Anyhow, I 4 tabled no limit to clear the most recent party bonus and did ok, about average win rates, but with NL there are more things to consider and you have to choose your bet, etc, than just limit.

Basically what I'm asking is, since I told myself not to play limit until I felt like I knew what I was doing, how big of a difference in your own play and win rate did you see when you started off playing 1 or 2 tables and when you jumped to however many tables you maxxed out at?

Thanks and sorry for the rambly ass post, I'll try and get my [censored] together for my next one. But hey...y'all call this place the Zoo right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks guys,
-Sam