Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2005, 01:01 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!
Default GAWD, I\'m evil!!!

Ok, so I was playing some .05/.10 at TGC, having basically trashed my modest BR over there in the OIC (too many 2+2ers better than me... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). Bought in for $1.75, had it go up a little, and down some more, not catching much good stuff other than a few 2nd best hands, and found myself with around $0.55. It was getting late, so I told myself, "Screw it; I'm ramming and jamming with the next hand I get, no matter what it is, and then leaving."

Next hand turns out to be 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], in MP or so. Ok, fine. One or two callers, I raise, end up with 2 other guys to see the flop. I don't remember the exact board, but I caught a T and a 6 (suits irrelevant) for the gutshot. Bet to me, I raise, someone else re-raises, I call. Turn is a brick. I end up all-in, and the other two start building a side pot. River is an 8, giving me the straight and the main pot, worth $2.04. I fold the next hand dealt to me, and leave the table.

No comments that I saw in the chat box, but I'm certain that I've left them thinking that Prima is rigged. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Yeah, I was in a mood.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

-Mike