Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2005, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Transporting large wads of cash to tunica

These guys also bring very large denomination chips from the Bellagio which they will exchange with each other. And they bought $1000 worth of $1 chips to use SOLELY at this table at a predetermined value of $1000 each for a $1,000,000.00 base amount of chips on the table. When one went bust somebody would just slide a rack or two over and make a note on a sticky pad. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ....When we moved the game to the main room from out in the temporary area (one of our BJ pits with poker tables installed for the month) last nite, Phil Ivey left the sticky pad on the table in the pit!! I went out and found it 20 minutes after he realized it was missing. Some very large numbers were on it.

The results of this game?

I cant say for sure but Phil stated he was stuck 400k at one point and I believe he left a rather large winner. I heard Sammy telling him how much he had in his Bellagio acct or lockbox so I guess Phil gets paid off there. (Dont ask I aint gonna say the amount Sammy said)

Oh and BTW as for Phil saying he was stuck 400k....he said it loud enough at the table that anyone within 15 feet could have heard it. I just happened to be within 10 inches.