Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2005, 09:54 PM

Default Saw this on another forum

[ QUOTE ]
Quick funny story.

Playin tonight on Party and there is some lighthearted jabbering going on. Unfortunately for me..I am missing left and right and everyone else is hitting turn and river when I have anything.

Anyway, one guy is talkin smack and a new player sits down at table. He keeps talking and I mention something about pokertracker...and to pull up his stats and ill book vs. book (wager my stats are better) for $100. Anyway, the new player chimes in...says, "whats that?" etc. I explain the challenge and he is like...oh, whats your BB/100. (He has pokertracker too) I tell him. Really?? he says...we trade a few stats here and there and finally he says.. "Can I tell you something"...I say sure. "I actually followed you to the table".

Apparently, this person had me on their buddy list as a LAG with a fish aftertaste [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He said we only played a couple hundred hands...I don't remember of course because he changed his screename and wouldn't tell me. Anyway, I was up $28 on him total apparently. He was talking about 2+2 forums...asking if I posted on a forum, etc. I jokingly said yes...and you talking to the "POY" LOLOL.

Anyway, we exchanged some chat about pokertracker, stats, forums, etc. He did say that my play was confusing because it didn't reflect the notes he had. He must have caught me in crazy loose aggressive mode, which I go into when I am running over a table. Today was a bunch of calling stations so I was a little tighter.

Anyway, thought the whole things was pretty funny. I was on somones "fish list"...although I am sure it probably wasn't the first...and probably won't be the last!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'll tell you this though...my BB/hr and BB/100 were more than double his....go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tap the glass.