Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2005, 08:57 PM

Default What is the best way to use these forums?

I'm curious to hear from many of you how you have benefitted from the 2+2 forum. I'm not interested so much in results but rather what you have put in and what you have taken out of the discussions. For instance: I live in columbus ohio where i have found enough decent games to pay my way through college. I don't post too many hands on this sight. Most of what i have put in would be critiquing others play as i feel that many of my mistakes are made in the heat of battle and i usually can analyze them on my own. Something that i have taken out of here is the strategy necesarry to become a winning sng player at the lower levels as i am now beating them at a somewhat consistant rate (previously i was a losing online player, and i am still slightly below even for my career). I hope that through this thread many of the newer 2+2ers like myself will learn to maximize this forum's effectiveness by learning from many of the people here.

Johnny