Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2005, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Update on order

[ QUOTE ]
after studying the movie and capturing some images i have determined that it is a bright orange that they use on the $25. the $500's edges look pink from a distance but up close they are a tanish yellowish color. not bright yellow. and after going to the trking website this is their listed colors...
Other Colors
Pink
Purple
Gray
Tan
Off White
Gold
Light Gold
Turquoise
Light Turquoise
Light Green

we will have to see what tan and light gold look like from samples. this will probably be the best match. i am also wondering if the inlay will be too big. pokerchips.com inlays are probably smaller than the trkings and will this look too plain? alot more white will be on the chip and im worried it wont look as good.

and to get this off my chest, let me just give a big F YOU to pokerchips.com for not letting us customize the edge spots. it shows they dont give a rats ass about their customers.

[/ QUOTE ]
I actually got the colors directly from pokerchips.com for all the chips in the movie. But for KGB's the colors are:
green w/ peach, black w/ dg green, and purple with arc yellow. Also, they made a white $1 with pink and a red $5 with arc yellow for KGB's according the pokcerchips.com. However, the first scene at KGBs the red looks like they have blue spots (the reds for the Chesterfield had blue so it's possible they are using those chips). In the end, the only chips we really see are the 25, 100, and 500 which is why I decided to make the rest of the chips they way they are. Plus, a white with pink $1 would looke really ugly.
As for the inlays, I have samples from both companies and they are similar.
Still waiting on the quote...