Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2005, 02:40 PM

Default GROW UP!!

I swear this site is like a bunch of frat boys lying about the size of their "package" to the sorority girls. Everyone seems to be making thousands of dollars either a month or a year playing poker. Makes me wonder whos actually losing money to you guys since everyone claims to be winning so much. Most of the replys on this site are just arrogant and very immature. I guess when your dealing with people that post these scheduels of playing 4 tables for 8 hours a day, bad people skills should be expected since they seem to never leave the house and god for bid meet a woman. I'm just a college kid about to graduate this summer and I play poker on the internet for fun and I guess i'm up about $200 or $300 from playing SNG tables and low limit ring tables over the past year. I first came to this site to hear new ideas and try and learn but so far I have been just turned off by the childish attitudes of the religious posters on this site. How about more poker knowledge and less self promotion about how your the best poker player that nobody has ever heard of. You have to be 21 to gamble, so how about you act like your 21 when your making a post or a reply.