Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2005, 03:07 AM

Default Re: Excalibur

I don't know when you played but i go down at least once every 2 weeks, i went down on new years day and it was crazy and i also have gone the last 2 days and wanted to go tonight but have to work early tommorow. From my expierences(if it matters) i have played mostly the NL game, but recently said forget it when i've blown my $ 100 buyin 5 of the last 6 times i went , moved to 2-6 spread game this weekend and it is far more profitable in my mind than the 1-2 NL game. Playing it 2 days i was up $ 120 in 5 hands and the 2nd day was up $ 105, when the time is right flush chase for the $ 2 if you can limp or hell even $ 4 on the flop, if you hit a decent flop with it keep going. Otherwise play good hands and you'll get paid off and stack your chips up, i saw a guy blow his $ 100 buyin at the 2-6 last night, buy in for another $100 and then go on an unreal tear and win like $400 in 5 hands, and on the 1st i saw a guy sitting at the 2-6 table with what had to of been at least 1k in front of him, but who knows what he bought in for. I don't think you suck i just think you need to be aware of whats going on , IE people playing ace anything and all the crummy flush draws to the river, sometimes they pay you off sometimes you pay them off , it evens out i guess.