Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2005, 03:22 PM

Default In the Money $50+5 Bounty Bonanza on FTP

384 Started and 36 paid.

We are down to 34 people with 500-1000 Blinds and 150 ante (I think that was the ante could be off by 25 +/-)

I have been shifted all over place and have no real reads on my current table. I am below the average chip stack of 17K with about 11K after ante and posting BB.

Villian in the hand has about 24K and raises in MP to 4K.

All fold around to me and I have ATo.

1. I had a friend that bought my buy in when we were down to 85 people for half my action so I am freerolling at this point.

2. I hate AT, but there was a lot of blind stealing, but I have no read on Villian since this is the first table I have played with him.

Whats your line here? I thought it was a clear fold or push situation.

There is about 2800 in the pot and 3K to call. Do you call here? If you do call what is your line if you hit or miss the flop and you are first to act?

This was one of those moments that make or break you in that stage of the tourney and I (despite playing lots of mtt) froze up big time.

P.S. I didn't care anything about moving up a couple of places. I was final table or bust, so folding just to move up isn't any advice I'm looking for.