Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2002, 11:49 PM

Default World class customer service at ACR

This is why I love this site so much. For anyone who doesnt like reading posts that praise poker sites and think that everyone who gives praises about a site is a prop or shill do not read any further.

ACR has a rule that you can only win $50 promo bucks per week in their freerolls. I had already reached my limit and couldn't earn anymore promo bucks until Monday. However I still played in the Seven stud hilo 8 or better freeroll tourny tonight, b/c it was a pokerxtreme event and I wanted the points. I have never played or read about this game(stud hilo), but like I said, I wanted the points for competing in the event, but more about that later.

Anyway, I was playing a hand and had 2's full of 9's, but the high hand got awarded to another player w/ apair of 8's. I talked to Bob and Torstyn on the online host option and they explained that they had their all-in software updated today and there must have been a glitch that didnt read my hand right. Not only did they appoligize and credit my account $25 bucks for a tourny I couldn't even win $ at, but they had the matter resolved in 10 minutes. For all you who love the bigger sites, you can keep them. I love playing for smaller sites with great customer service.

Now about me never playing hilo, I read about 1/3 of the hilo section in Super/System today just so I would know what was going on. However I still felt VERY lost. Anyway 112 people entered this event and I finished 69th. This may not be an great feat for anyone else but for someone who has never played the game I was very excited. And lets not forget the fact that with the chips I was suppose to win in the 2's full of 9's hand I would have still had over 1900 in chips when I got knocked out, and with the way they were dropping I could have easily made it into the 30's. Anyway, not trying to brag, just proud of myself.

Ryan_21