Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2004, 05:49 PM

Default Missing Neteller Debit Card funds

Serious issue.
Yesterday I withdrew $120 to my Neteller debit card. As far as I can remember, there was already approximately $20 on the card. When I go to the ATM to withdraw the money, it tells me it cannot complete the transaction. After going to about 3 or 4 ATM's, I am either told there is insufficient funds, or the card isnt recognised. So I think that I mustnt have put the money through correctly. After just checking my Neteller balance, I am told that my debit card balance is $17.25, and my main balance is still minus the $120.

I have just e-mailed Neteller and am waiting on a reply. This is very frustrating, as not only is the card very conveniant for me to use, but using it is the only way I will have money in time for Christmas.

The only thing I can think of happening was when it asks for my card number when withdrawing to the card. But surely if I put it in incorrectly it wouldnt continue the withdrawal? And also, I'm quite sure that the balance of the card yesterday is different to todays.

The worst thing about this is that from their end, it is going to look like I am just trying to get free money. Is there any way of proving I did not receive cash from an ATM?

-Cian