Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2004, 03:15 PM

Default Is it possible to start over?

I apologize for cross posting the same content, It was pointed out to me that this is the correct forum.

I have been playing for around 5 months online. I never really took the bonus whoring seriously. I didnt think (at the start)It would be worth the work.Since then I have changed my view.

Is it possible rewind and start over?

How far will the new alias have to go.I am curtin It will require new E-mail addresses. Will this have to also include a new netteller account as well.

Is it also possible to take advantage of the first time deposite bonus over and over again?

Also by doing this is it also possible to work in the "friend referal" from party? Party referal pays the new player 25$ plus the first time deposit and the refer 50$ after so many raked hands.

For example if I created a new idenity, say on a new machine or even a new IP address.lets say player A (myself) refers B (my new account). After meeting all the requirements for the bonus, terminating Player A. Then continue later by creating Player C and so on.

For yet another question, Can I also keep track of my play with PT of all of these aliases.

I have been playing well showing a modest profit. After think about this over and over I was wondering has any one attempted this.