Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2004, 03:02 AM

Default Post to Sklanksy: Can we clean up this forum please? *PETITION*

is it possible that this forum can have a set of guidelines or post restrictions that only allow members with a minimum number of posts, or a selected group of people access? how about only a select few can create posts? the WPT forum has gotten so cluttered with garbage there never seems to be any valuable content anymore. i would have no problem not being able to post in this forum as long as i would be able to read posts by players who are playing on a WPT level. is it possible to seperate this forum into 2 categories? one for tournament experiences and strategy, and another one for the masses to make posts about the random gossip? i cant speak for the high stakes players, but it appears that the masses of jibberjabbers have deterred posts from players such as Raymer, Phillips, Duke and a few others. How is Raymer supposed to contribute to the forums when his responses are followed by either glorius praise or envious slander? if anyone else agrees with me then please say "I".