Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2004, 10:10 PM

Default Re: GREG RAYMER= OVERATTED ON 2+2??

SilverSurfer,

I too will be finished with this thread as soon as I finish this reply.

[ QUOTE ]
You post frequently on the MTT forum? No, you post obsessively on that forum, and half of it is incendiary drivel like this, littered with dude-speak, shouting matches, and enough grammatical and syntax errors to slay a horde of english teachers. For every intelligent thing you say, there are at LEAST 20 posts that make my eyes bleed

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
5BB HELL NO. That is way too high you will be "Raymer stuck" to call alot of all-ins when you dont have a prayer.

May the Raymer be with you.

Or Sossman he could just read Greg Raymers posts here and becoming a great player who never can fold AQ

I guess Raymer sucking out against someone who had all his chips in with AA is ok especially when the stakes are like 1000x higher right lol.

He's 8x the player Raymer is you can take that too the bank and deposit it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Then elaborate and prove yourself to be right. I was expecting atleast 5 posts in which Zaxx has been all of the above, you only gave me ONE which is not enough to validate your point as far as i'm concerned, especially when there are atleast 20 that make your eyes bleed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Zaxx doesn't have Raymer on the brain? These comments are all from the last two weeks alone , but this thread was just for discussion? Right. I'll say it again - he doesn't like the Arieh/Williams bashing, so he decided to start a bashing thread of his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absurd.

This thread was not intended to bash Raymer and Zaxx has clearly pointed this out several times. Later on during the thread there are SOME negative posts about Raymer that where out of line and Zaxx was man enough to apologize.

Goodbye.