Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2004, 02:02 AM

Default Michael Moore and his influence on the American people.

Being a Canadian, Michael Moore was brought to my attention last year during my 1st period Media Arts class. My homeroom teacher was infatuated with Michael and loved his video documentary "Bowling For Columbine" which happend to make me vomit due to the amount of BS that was stated in that film. I must've had a few dozen arguments with my teacher on the subject of Bush, war, and Michael Moore. It seemed that everytime I disagreed with my teacher or fellow students about Michaels "misinterpreted facts" I was shut down and ignored with no explenation on why other then the fact that I wasn't being brainwashed and coned into believing a pile of crap. Since that first documentary film I couldn't stand Michael Moore and I couldn't believe the amount of people that seem to love the man. I just watched Fahrenheit 9/11 a few days ago and it to made me upset with the bs and none factual bias opinions of Bush. How does a man have this much influence over so many people? How come so many Americans don't realize most of Michaels points have already been proven to be crap. What would be the reason so many people still happen to watch his films and support the man? It seems like he's brainwashing several Americans into believing crap.

Anyone else have opinions on this man or any of his films that you wish to share?