Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2004, 12:39 PM

Default ePassporte bonus results

OK, I've been putting it off, reading all the threads pertaining to these bonuses both here and on bonuswhores.

After emailing "customer service" at Party, talking to the ePassporte guy on the phone, etc., I decided to just grab the easy money and run.

1. Opened ePass account via Party's server and deposited $500 with code EPASS. $47.50 bonus credited immediately (but had to work off 5x hands).

2. Deposited $500 from Neteller so I'd have money to play off the hands with.

3. Withdrew $500 to ePassporte. Deposited to next Party skin. Immediately credited with $50 bonus (5x play-off requirement).

4. When finished with required hands at Party, withdrew all to NT, moved $500 (to play with) to next skin.

5. Repeated steps 3 and 4 until all Party skins except Eurobet have been covered. Cashed out all to Neteller.

Reward= $47.50+ ($50x4)- $25 = $222.50 bonus with no hassles.

Note #1: Some people got an additional $50 bonus from some of the skins but I didn't want to go round-and-round with Manoosh, so I didn't even bother trying.

Note #2: Apparently there is a $5 annual charge if I keep the account open. I have not cancelled it yet, however, because the Visa card they offer is definitely from an offshore bank and may be better than the Neteller card. I will be posting another thread for info on a competitive comparison of the two.

GRAB THE EASY MONEY AND RUN!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]