Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2004, 12:30 AM

Default Using Poker Tracker and losing

Ive been playing poker for about 1 year and just got poker tracker about 2 months ago. Before using poker tracker i was a consistant winner playing lower limit cash games and SnGs i even would get to the final 20 or so in tourneys. Ever since i started using poker tracker i have been doing horrible. My bank account has dropped alot and i cant seem to figure out why. I tryied to compare my numbers to others who posted on here and they seem to be close. I only have about 6000 hands imported for cash games.

I feel like i take to many bad beats. I could play NL games for so 2 hours and be up 20 or 30$ and lose it all on 1 hand. And as soon as i feel like im getting back on top of the game winning again i go on a losing streak. I understand that there is times when u hit rock bottem in poker and things just go bad for months. Im wondering if this could be something normal and shouldnt worry about it. Or do i really need to figure out whats wrong with my game. Or if i should just try switching poker sites to see what happens. I would really like some searous advice here from people who have been playing for a long time and have gone through the same things.

PS> Im sure there are many grammer and spelling mistakes on here since my microsoft word isnt working.