Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2004, 05:19 PM

Default An open challenge...

So. I want to get tons and tons of hands in this month, and pick a new avatar for entity. Something girly. with flowers or douches or something. So here goes.

Lets have an open challenge to see who gets the most hands in for the remainder of november. Set up will go as follows. All willing participants pm cnfuzzd with their intent to enter the challenge. I will randomly assign match ups, and you will compete against said person. Whoever plays the most hands in november wins. All winners get to pick avatars/locations for beaten opponents for the next month. Simple. (since nov. is already here, just let me know in the next 24-36 hours if you want to play, and i will have a list out on sunday, or so.)

Some details. This will completely be an "on your honor" sort of competition, but screenshots of pokertracker pmed to cnfuzzd would be nice. Reports need to be pmed to me every tuesday, and i will make a weekly report on wednessday. If this becomes a regular thing, i might also start producing lines for the match ups to wager invisible money on. That would be fun. Whos down? Suggestions, comments, and willing sex-slaves accepted.

Who bets i get paired up against some eight tabling bohemoth?

peace

john nickle