Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2004, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Internet Texas Hold\'em: Poker Concepts II (pg 51-72)

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Malmuth,

You may be right or you may be wrong, I don't know and I don't care. Frankly, I doubt very much that more than a handful of us care.

What amazes me is that you don't seem to be aware of how bad your attitude is, or even care that you are alienating a lot of people.

And I can't believe that your colleagues, Mr. Sklansky and Mr. Miller (who is guilty to a certain extent himself), are not advising you of how you "sound" to the people that read your words, time after time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're missing the fact that most 2+2ers agree with Mason on this subject. Most of the people disagreeing with him are newly registered, and it seems many of them came over merely for the ITH discussion. This group of people who seem to think ITH is this infallible book that is not even close to being are judging Mason for sticking up for something he believes in. His qualifications speak for themselves, and maybe rather than ripping him you should take some time and check out all the valuable advice he has to offer.