Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2004, 05:21 AM

Default I\'m drunk and angry so this should be good

Jesus Christmas John Kerry! What has happended?

I really don't understand how Kerry has lost this election. I understand bush is a sitting war president but he is fighting the wrong war in my opinion. Iraq is not the forefront of the war on terror. The war on terror has only moved to Iraq because we sent 200,000 troops into Baghdad.

I really don't understand how bush has been reelected. Maybe I don't understand the issues. With jobs lost and huge defecits and troop deaths and bin laden still alive and well and civil liberty issues and lies to the American people, I just don't understand how bush has any support.

I suppose I just view things diffrently than alot of people. Why is Kerry so unappealing to people. I don't really think it is a matter of everyone thinking bush is doing a great job as it is Kerry is just not appealing.

I am sick, and drunk, and have been partying all night. Not anything to do with the election but I am moving to Henderson NV on Thur. and had a farewell party with my friends.

So since I feel I can make ridiculous comments with no remorse this evening, I honestly hope that bush runs the country the rest of the way into the ground over the next four years so all of you ignorant ass Americans that voted for bush realize how stupid you are.

How will you feel if bush decides we need to start another preemptive war. Or runs the defecit up another 10-20 trillion. Or starts up a draft. Or loses another 2-3 million jobs. Or completley isolates us from the rest of the world. Or destroys the environment. Or passes the patriot act 3 completley destroying all Americans basic civil liberties. I honestly hope some or all of these things happen so the American people realize how [censored] stupid they are.

Bless the USA.