Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2004, 03:57 PM

Default Pentagon: 9/11.

I remember i was at the dentists office watching the attacks on the television it their office while i was waiting for my teeth to be cleaned. When i saw the pictures of the pentagon, i immediately called my father (an aerospace engineer for NASA) and asked him if he could possibly believe that a 757 actually did as little damage as was shown as having been done to the pentagon. He said there was no possible way the 757 could have done so little damage and he said that something was definitly not right with the whole situation. We talked again about it the other day, after 3 years for some reason and he told me that it was widely accepted within the NSA and NASA that it could not possibly have been a 757 that hit the pentagon. so i googled it and found this video.

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main

after watching it i literally sat there for 5 minutes in shock. something is being covered up here, and it kind of scares me. the terrorists convienantly hit the only part of the pentagon that was not open that day and did so flying a 757 2 feet off the ground? when i asked my father if it was even POSSIBLE to do this, he told me no, it was not possible to do that at all. and the damage was 99% consistant with a missile being shot into the pentagon. i cant wait till we find out what actually happened 30 years from now.

Also, if this tape has been shown before, sorry for being repetitive, it has just bothered me how inconsistant with the plane crash of a 757 the pentagon crash site was and i decided to explore further.

rj