Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2004, 11:23 AM

Default Hand 1 and Hand 2

He all,

Both hands are played at $1BB tables.

HAND 1:

There are 3 limpers to me at a passive, rarely raised preflop table in the CO-1 with 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I call as do the CO and the Button, blinds are in, and the flop is

($8) 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

It is check to me and I ($170) bet pot $8, CO ($120) raises to $16, and the SB ($100) is the only caller to me.

I call the extra $8 (would a fold be too weak? can I raise?)

Turn is
($56) 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

The SB goes all in for about $83.

I fold.

HAND #2

I am in the BB with 66. There are 3 callers to the SB($140) who raises it to $5, I call the extra $4 (average amount of preflop raising and several callers are the norm)

The pre-flop raiser seems decent in the 3 oribts Ive been with him. Not too many hands, raised a few.

There are a total of 3 of us to the flop:

$18 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB leads out for $15

Hero.....?

More to follow...